INC NEWS - FW: New WTO Rules Could Threaten City Planning

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:15:11 EDT 2008

I'm not sure whether this is "look at what kind of wild stuff folks can speculate about if they don't have something real to do" or "thank goodness someone has space to look into the details and alert us about bad stuff that is likely to smash our faces in" -- but it shows we can never feel too safe in the protections we have.

Regards, pat