INC NEWS - FYI: July Kayak Trips on Jordan Lake

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 22:24:01 EDT 2008

If you want to see the abundant flora and fauna that call Jordan Lake home (for now -- smile), please see the attached email. Susanne Gomolski is a member of NE Creek Streamwatch and has been running these kayak tours for years, though many do not know abou them. I went last year and was amazed -- thought I was in Wyoming or something...

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com