INC NEWS - Main Library Building needs

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 21:49:55 EDT 2008

To:                   Neighborhood/Community Reps
From:               Skip Auld, Library Director
Subject:            We NEED Your Help

Dear Reps
We need your help in the planning process for a new Main Durham County Library Building. The goal is to identify the needs of the community and to determine how a new Main Library can best meet those needs. That where you come into play, to gather your feedback as to the needs of the community.

We are conducting a public meeting at the Main Library on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 from 5:30 -7 pm. You are invited to attend this meeting to share your ideas on what a new or renovated Main Library should be. If you are unable to attend, please send a representative from neighborhood/community so your input and ideas are part o the building of the Main Library.

Please RSVP to 919-560-0162 or LFarmer at durhamcountync.gov
On behave of Skip and myself, we thank you in advance for your participation.

Thanks
David Harris
919-906-2023