INC NEWS - Good Website Link for Durham INFO (relocation, etc.)

Reyn Bowman Reyn at Durham-cvb.com
Tue Aug 19 07:21:15 EDT 2008

Good idea Melissa.  We've worked on that site a bit, re-balancing the
vacant houses someone had posted with ones more representative and
clearing out photos of things that aren't in Durham.

But we'll revisit it with this excellent suggestion in mind.

-----Original Message-----
From: inc-list-bounces at rtpnet.org [mailto:inc-list-bounces at rtpnet.org]
On Behalf Of Melissa Rooney
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:07 PM
To: inc-list at durhaminc.org
Subject: INC NEWS - Good Website Link for Durham INFO (relocation, etc.)

A neighbor told our listserv that this weblink was most helpful to her
in deciding to relocate to Durham (as opposed to Cary/Raleigh). She also
recommended it to a neighbor who is relocating to Charlotte.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

Anyone with DCVB may want to incorporate this link into the DCVB
webpage, provide more info to this webpage provider, and/or double-check
the info, etc.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Durham-North-Carolina.html

with associated sublinks at:

http://www.city-data.com/housing/houses-Durham-North-Carolina.html