INC NEWS - Learn About Stormwater Services

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sat Aug 30 23:36:57 EDT 2008

From:    Paul J. Wiebke, Assistant Stormwater Manager

Date:     August 29, 2008

RE:          Stormwater Program Presentation

When: Thursday, September 11, 4:00-5:00 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m.

Where: Council Chambers

Please plan to attend one of our Stormwater Services informational
presentations on Thursday September 11, 2008 in the City Council Chambers.
 Stormwater 101 will be presented from 4-5 pm and Stormwater 201 will be
presented from 5:30-8:30 pm.

Stormwater 101:              Introduction to stormwater

What it is stormwater?  Where does it go?

How can I improve stormwater quality?

What is a stormwater best management practice (bmp)?

Stormwater 201:              Programs and Policies (Where we were, where
we are and where we are going)

Water Quality Programs

Infrastructure Programs

Development Requirements

Watershed Planning

The goal of Stormwater 101 is to provide the fundamentals of stormwater
quality and quantity management.  Stormwater 201 will look be a more
detailed presentation of current program elements and future directions
for those programs.

You are also welcome to contact me at 560-4326 ext. 239 if you have
questions.  Please pass this invitation along to anyone interested in
learning more about Stormwater Services.

Sincerely,

Paul J. Wiebke, PE

Asst. SW Manager

919 560-4326