INC NEWS - Workshop on stormwater -- Sept 11

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:17:37 EDT 2008

This originally came as a PDF file, but I am reluctant to send PDF's to list-serves.  Regards, pat

--------

From: Paul J. Wiebke, Assistant Stormwater Manager

Date: August 29, 2008

RE: Stormwater Program Presentation

When: Thursday, September 11, 4:00-5:00 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Where: Council Chambers

Please plan to attend one of our Stormwater Services informational presentations on Thursday September 11, 2008 in the City Council Chambers. Stormwater 101 will be presented from 4-5 pm and Stormwater 201 will be presented from 5:30-8:30 pm.

Stormwater 101: Introduction to stormwater
What it is stormwater? Where does it go?
How can I improve stormwater quality?
What is a stormwater best management practice (bmp)?

Stormwater 201: Programs and Policies (Where we were, where we are and where we are going)
Water Quality Programs
Infrastructure Programs
Development Requirements
Watershed Planning

The goal of Stormwater 101 is to provide the fundamentals of stormwater quality and quantity management. Stormwater 201 will look be a more detailed presentation of current program elements and future directions for those programs.

You are also welcome to contact me at 560-4326 ext. 239 if you have questions.