INC NEWS - PC STILL must vote by Dec 9 (wrt Black Meadow Ridge)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 13:37:14 EDT 2008

The planning commission chair informs that:

"The UDO allows the planning commission to defer a plan amendment case and a rezoning case a maximum of three cycles (about 90 days).  In the case of Black Meadow Ridge that three cycle deferral period is up at our December meeting.  The two Eno Drive at West Point on the Eno cases will be on our agenda for December, and we will have to make a recommendation and pass them on to Council.  Failure to do this on our part will be a violation of the UDO."

So, unless the case is withdrawn by the applicant (and I've been given no indication that this is going to happen), it is quite important that neighborhoods (and hopefully the INC at large) weigh in on this issue by the PC meeting on December 9 of THIS year.

Thanks,
Melissa