INC NEWS - 300 Great Things

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 14:33:26 EST 2008

Happily Connie..... it's a great piece!

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 11/14/2008 1:12:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
connie at durham-cvb.com writes:

Hi Bill,
I just passed this along to my neighbors in Colonial Village and had it
forwarded on to Northgate Park, but would you share with your neighbors in  North
Duke Park and any other groups that can pass this along?

Thanks!

*************************
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share a new marketing piece  that is now available online to
pass along to friends, family, and others to  help promote our community.
 The negative attention "sells" more in the  news, so that just makes it that
much more important that we're sharing the  positive about living, working,
and playing in Durham.   By being  ambassadors for Durham, the positive message
we send helps improve home  values, increase local revenues and jobs, and
attract new businesses.
Check this out and spend a few moments  celebrating the great things
happening in Durham.  Pass it  along!
_http://www.durham-nc.com/about/overview-facts-history/300_things.php_
(http://www.durham-nc.com/about/overview-facts-history/300_things.php)

Connie  Hurt
Director of Marketing  Resources Support
Durham Convention &  Visitors Bureau
101 E. Morgan St., Durham, NC  27701
Phone: (919) 680-8324 / Fax:  (919) 680-8364
See the new & improved _http://www.durham-nc.com_ (http://www.durham-nc.com/)