INC NEWS - flashing bill boards are a bad idea...

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 13:59:13 EST 2008

The electronic bill boards I've seen elsewhere dominate the night horizon and flash new ad images every 4-5 seconds. They exist.

And we don't need them in Durham, next to our neighborhoods.

One must assume that the whole INC will vote on this; not just the executive committee. Is that correct?

Again, I feel that the INC should oppose this measure. More background can be found here... http://www.bullcityrising.com/2008/12/billboard-debate-to-star-at-december-inc-meeting.html

~John