INC NEWS - Mentors for senior projects -- new graduation requirement

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:46:34 EST 2008

Juniors in our high schools are starting to try to figure out what to do for their senior projects, which is a new state requirement for graduation.

Each senior needs a community mentor -- someone willing to commit 10 hours and submit to a background check -- so schools are eager to add to their pool of potential mentors.

I'll bring a couple forms for volunteering to be a mentor to meeting tomorrow night.

Regards, pat