INC NEWS - Digital Billboards

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 10:38:29 EST 2008

INC Members,

I thought that I would be able to attend the meeting tonight, but I am not
able to. I hope to be with you again soon. I would like to express my thoughts
about the billboards. There would be a benefit for nonprofits but more
importantly in the event of an Amber or Silver alert, all ads would  be suspended.
The billboard would display the photo, description of  the vehicle, license
plate number etc.

These are not the bright signs that "fold out" as I have seen in Greensboro
but are similar to a flat screen TV image with the same level of brightness
that  we are accustomed to seeing.

Have a great meeting!
Wanda Boone, CEO
Durham Together for Resilient Youth