[Durham INC] Fw: Tarheel of the Week: Gary Kueber (N&O)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 08:54:43 EST 2008

I think it would be GREAT to invite Mr. Kueger to speak at an INC meeting...perhaps in the new year. There should also be a lot of non-INC participants would be interested in hearing what he has to say. It would be a good way to start off the new year, in many ways :)

No doubt that, in addition to the wonderful buildings he's helped preserve, he could also inform as to what buildings are facing extinction that could/should still be saved.
Melissa

Melissa Rooney