[Durham INC] Fire in Southern Durham (on the fringes of my neighborhood)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 14:40:10 EDT 2010

See link below.

What's even more scary is that apparently no-one in the Fairfield neighborhood
was contacted by the authorities/Fire Dept./etc. and warned that this fire was
approaching. I am listed as the person to contact for Fairfield in Durham's
Neighborhood Organization Directory, and I certainly wasn't contacted, nor was
my neighborhood HOA as far as I can tell.

Who would I talk to about this disconnect?

Melissa (Rooney)

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news&id=7680641

WTVD says this fire will burn for weeks.

-Stephanie Finn