[Durham INC] City Response to INC List Serv Posting on Water Bill Concerns

Blalock, Amy Amy.Blalock at durhamnc.gov
Tue Feb 22 09:24:19 EST 2011

Posted on behalf of the City of Durham Water Management Department:

Good morning,

The Department of Water Management takes concerns and complaints
regarding water and sewer services very seriously.  We welcome
opportunities to work with our customers to resolve their issues to
everyone's satisfaction when possible.

We request that rather than calling the City Manager's Office with your
concerns, you provide the Water Management Administration the
opportunity to resolve your concerns and issues. Staff in the Customer
Billing Services Division are the first point of contact and can be
reached by calling 560-1200.

If, after this process, you do not feel that your concerns were
resolved, please contact either Director Don Greeley
(don.greeley at durhamnc.gov) or Assistant Director Vicki Westbrook
(vicki.westbrook at durhamnc.gov) for further assistance.

Thank you,

Vicki Westbrook