[Durham INC] Ad-Hoc Committee on Boarded-up Houses

Ken Gasch Ken at KenGasch.com
Thu Feb 24 16:19:04 EST 2011

I think John's idea is a fine one. Models that encourage private market
participation are the only solutions that will never run dry of capital. INC
could provide the exposure that non-profit and government driven solutions
cannot.

Ken Gasch