[Durham INC] We would like to express our gratitude for educating us.

Golden Belt Historic District goldenbelt.historicdistrict at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:16:32 EDT 2011

On behalf of the *Durham Inter-Neighborhood Council* and the Transportation
Committee,

We would like to thank *Mark Ahrendsen *with the *City of Durham's
Department of Transportation *for coordinating the players and details with
the INC Transportation Committee to develop such a great informational tool,
that can be used for all interested citizens in Durham. The pooled information
in the presentation last night, will be of great resource for years to come.

With a *SPECIAL* *THANK YOU* to all of those that participated and fielded
questions in the *Durham Transportation 101* *Training* going out to:

*Andy Henry*, City DOT

*Pierre Osei-Owusu*, City DOT

*Phil Loziuk*, City DOT

*Wesley Parham*, City DOT

*Dale McKeel*, City DOT

*Ed Venable*, City of Durham Public Works Dept

*Jennifer Rogers*, TTA

*Joey Hopkins*, NCDOT

We truly appreciate you taking the time to facilitate such a wonderful
knowledge sharing and understanding session on transportation in Durham. The
exponential benefit of this training will continue to grow as we return to
our communities with this information as delegates throughout Durham's
neighborhoods.

We again would like to extend an invitation to delve deeper into specific
areas in follow-up meetings in the near future.

In light of the many conversations we will continue to have regarding
transportation, we look forward to engaging the the city/county and state
Department of Transportation in a more proactive way. We are all working to
improve our community as a whole.   *
*

*
*

*Thank you once again *for giving us all the basis to make well informed
decisions on transportation projects and issues in our respective
communities.

**
Best Regards,
DeDreana Freeman of the Golden Belt Historic District ,Durham N.C. 27701