[Durham INC] Fw: Southern High School plants for sale

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 13:13:50 EDT 2011

I have an article coming out in the Durham News soon regarding a wonderful program at Southern High School in which kids enrolled in Occupational Development are growing native trees and plants (with an emphasis on rain garden plants) to raise $ and get practical work experience. I am bringing this to your attention because they have a number of beautiful plants that need to be sold by June 10, and I'm not sure when the article will get printed. I plan to buy a few myself. I hope that you all will also do so. It really is a win-win situation :-)

See the attached PDF file regarding the plants they have available and their prices (either $5 or $10- a real bargain!).

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)