[Durham INC] Bull City Connector

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 7 09:01:37 EDT 2011

I forwarded the email from Ken Gasch to the TTA Board of Trustees and
"senior management."

Two trustees proposed solutions that involved use of smart phones, as
best as I could tell. While a large number of people reading this email
may have smart phones, this may not be the case for Central Durham
residents likely to ride buses.

The issue of on-time operations may come up in a TTA committee meeting
an hour from now.

I recommend that folks convey concerns on DATA performance to Durham
council members, especially the Mayor.

Ed Harrison