[Durham INC] **INC War Funding & Gay Marriage Resolutions**

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 15:13:22 EDT 2011

As I see it, the question is: Should INC only take up local issues, or are
national issues also INC territory?

While historically INC has kept its  focus on local only issues, there
really isn't anything in the by-laws that says  we can't take on national or
global issues, too.

It's a good question.... for purposes of discussion, we should talk about
that without the specific resolution on the table on top of it. Let's
separate  the discussion to the generally, should INC be involved in national
issues, so  that our thoughts on these two resolutions aren't mixed in.

Just an idea,

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 7/12/2011 12:36:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,