[Durham INC] Open Space Resolution -- New version

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:38:59 EDT 2011

FYI:
Planning Director Steve Medlin will provide a status update on the Urban
Open Space planning process to the Durham Open Space and Trails (DOST)
Commission at our meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 7PM in the second
floor committee room of City Hall. (I append the discussion with Steve.)
All folks are welcome to attend. We'll also hear about the transit sales
tax issue (which INC endorsed), and the ATT bridge funding situation.

Thanks,
Will Wilson

--
http://www.biology.duke.edu/wilson/