[Durham INC] Posting this for Sandy Ogburn -- about guns on playgrounds and in parks

Rkitchin rkitchin at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 15:20:23 EST 2011

Sandy Ogburn is a former Durham City councilwoman and current Durham activist. She sent this to me, and I am posting it for INC members and listserv readers. If you disagree with this, please press delete. If not, please act according to your beliefs about this topic.

Rosemarie Kitchin
Falconbridge Community Association