[Durham INC] work day in Duke Park, 1/14 Saturday at 9:30am

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 17:54:39 EST 2012

Christine

Thanks so  much for spreading the word!  I'm CCing the InterNeighborhood
Council in  hopes of reaching other neighborhoods - the more the merrier!
We'll meet  at 9:30 near the old bath house.

Please  bring rakes and pitchforks if you got 'em, and vine cutters,  too.

Also, if  you have any saplings or wild seedlings, feel free to bring them
along as  well.

Bill Anderson

PS: Please cross post like crazy~

In a message dated 1/5/2012 5:02:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,