[Durham INC] Study about Rail Road Crossings in Durham

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:06:03 EDT 2013

Ed and I ran into Mark Ahrendsen today.  He said that the Broad/Swift grade separation was in the report to show that it could be done and would be terrible.  So we should be energetically saying just how terrible it is, but given the budget for making changes along the rail corridor, most likely other locations, such as Ellis Road, will be where the road will be raised over the railroad bed.

Regards, pat