[Durham INC] Recycling Pilot Program Needs More Participation!

Erin Kennedy ekkennedy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:16:44 EST 2014

Perhaps I've missed something (entirely possible!) but what do you mean by
the "recycling pilot program?"  Are these the new blue carts?  Arre only
30% of homes participating?  That is, would an increase result in
additional properties participating, or in a higher volume of recycles?  (I
assume the former, but I just want to make sure when I do spread the word,
I spread it correctly.)

I agree that seeing some more detailed statistics would be helpful in
encouraging participation.

Thanks,
Erin
Colonial Village