[Durham INC] (Fracking) Mining and Energy Commission Chair Statement:

Darius M. Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Wed Jan 22 17:23:19 EST 2014

I just listened to remarks from the MEC Chairman, who admitted to being a fracking supporter.

He stated that though he is recommending a reduction in the distance of water testing (from 5,000 feet, to 2,500 feet) that even in doing so, NC will still be requiring water inspections, from the drilling spot, in far excess of any other state in the United States.

Is this accurate?

If so, I'd be inclined to want to hear more about the concerns associated with such testing deductions.

Thanks,

Darius

--------------------
Darius M. Little
President and CEO
Little's Executive Business Consulting L.L.C.

Office Phone: 919-806-4510
Office Email: LittlesExec at gmail.com

(web) www.about.me/darius.m.little

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

*A MANTA Verified and Approved Industry Leader in Strategic Business Consulting*

http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive." [Matt 21:22]