[Durham INC] Fw: Solarize Durham Information Session

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 18:11:13 EST 2014

My husband and I have determined to install solar panels on our roof (which needs to be replaced this year) -- that is, once we get our HOA/Arch-Committee's approval (which may be no small task).  By our calculations, with the tax breaks, it will pay for itself in 7 years.

The more people who sign on, the lower the rate will get.

This is a great program. I strongly encourage anyone interested in installing solar panels on their home(s) to contact Solarize Durham and/or attend this informational meeting.

Sincerely,
Melissa (Rooney)