[Durham INC] Invitation from DPS Board of Education regarding superintendent search - Monday 4/21, 7pm

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 12:36:46 EDT 2014

Hello INC Community,

The INC has been invited by DPS to participate in a focus group to create a
candidate profile for selecting the next school superintendent.   This
meeting is next Monday, 4/21, at 7pm,
in the DPS Staff Development Center.    I am planning to participate and
would like to invite anyone else from the INC to join me.   This will be an
excellent opportunity to help
define the characteristics that Durham wants in a new superintendent.    If
you are interested in attending, please let me know by emailing me at
carterjs at us.ibm.com by the end of the day
on Thursday.     If you are not able to attend this meeting but have ideas
about the superintendent search, you can submit your comments at the web
links below.   Thanks.

Scott Carter
INC President

----- Forwarded by Scott Carter/Raleigh/IBM on 04/15/2014 12:23 PM -----

"Public Information and Community Engagement" ---04/14/2014 04:45:13
PM---Dear Durham InterNeighborhood Council: As you know, the Durham Public
Schools Board of Education is