[Durham INC] FW: K-12 Students Can Vote Online for School Board

michael shiflett mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:04:40 EDT 2014

Teach your kids something empowering that will last them a life time while giving them a chance to have their voices heard.
From: ckreuger at dconc.gov
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:29:36 -0400
Subject: K-12 Students Can Vote Online for School Board

K-12 students can vote in Kids Voting elections for School Board  online now through May 6 by following this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZS2VD8S  or at
www.kidsvotingdurham.org .  It’s that simple.

Help young people engage in voting by:
·
 Having students vote online in classrooms, clubs, or afterschool programs
·
Share the link and voting information and encourage students to vote at home
·
Ask students to tell their friends to vote

Kids Voting Durham has a Youth Candidate Guide for School Board available online at
www.kidsvotingdurham.org so young people can cast an informed vote. If school classes or youth groups want to vote Kids Voting Durham can provide I Voted stickers and other supports.  Contact carolyn at kidsvotingdurham.org

School Board is important to Durham’s young people’s daily lives, and we want to know who they think should be elected – we share the Kids Voting elections results in media and with schools.

Together we can nurture a great civic generation,

Carolyn

Carolyn Kreuger  |
Kids Voting Durham

721 Foster Street

Durham, North Carolina 27701
Office (919) 560-7321  |  Mobile (919) 4239227  |  Fax (919) 560-0530

Website
www.kidsvotingdurham.org

Find Kids Voting Durham on Facebook

This message is being sent on a public e-mail system and may be subject to disclosure under the North Carolina Public Records Act.