[Durham INC] Correction: Press Release for FatMouth Improv Show 5/17/2014

Goldstein, Alan AGoldstein at EMSL.com
Sat Apr 26 10:04:44 EDT 2014

Please disregard previous press release post.  I forgot to include the show information (I blame Saturday morning for my lapse).
Alan

For immediate release. Photo attached. If you need more information please call me at 919-280-3791<tel:336-430-7661>. Thanks very much!

Alan Goldstein
FatMouth Improv

We had so much fun the first time, we're going back! Going back with Lynette to the 60s when hair was long, bras were burned and the music ROCKED! Come join us on your very own trip as we Tune In, Turn On and Drop Out.  8:00 pm on Saturday, May 17th, at the Common Ground Theatre. Tickets are $12 (cash or check only) and are available at 7:30 pm at the theatre, 4815 Hillsborough Road, Durham. Save $2 off the ticket price if you wear tie dye!  For directions, go to www.cgtheatre.com<http://www.cgtheatre.com/>; for more information, go to www.fatmouthimprov.com<http://www.fatmouthimprov.com/>.