[Durham INC] Agenda for INC meeting on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 28 16:04:51 EDT 2014

Hello INC Delegates,

Attached and below is the agenda for our meeting on Tuesday April 29, at
7:00pm.  As usual, we will meet at the Neighborhood Improvement Services
Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building #2,
Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main St.  Any interested citizen is
welcome to attend.  Please print out a copy of the agenda and bring it with
you.

Pat Carstensen sent the draft minutes of our March meeting to the listserv
a week or two ago.   Please review and/or print these if you wish.

If anyone has any requests for last minute additions or changes to the
agenda, please let me know.

Scott Carter, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

Delegates’ Meeting
April 29, 2014

AGENDA

1)   Welcome and Introductions – Scott Carter
	(5 minutes)

2)   Adjustments to Agenda
	(2 minutes)

3)   Approval of March Minutes
(3 minutes)

4)   Treasurer’s Report – Susan Sewell
	(2 minutes)

5)   Grow Solar Durham - Emma Kelley, Duke University Nicholas School of
the Environment  	(15 minutes)

6)   Challenges trying to install solar panels on her house - Melissa
Rooney  			(10 minutes)

7)   Durham-Orange County Light Rail Plan - Eileen Apicella, Triangle
Transit Authority 	(20 minutes)

8)   Committee Reports
(35 minutes)
      a)  Zoning and Development--Tom Miller, Pat Carstensen, Donna Rudolph
			(10)
      b)  Membership and Outreach-- Dick Ford, Don Lebkes, Deb Hawkins
			(5)
      c)  Nuisance Abatement-- Peter Katz
	(5)
      d)  Speeding and Traffic--Phil Azar, Matt Dudek
		(5)
      e)  Transit, Sidewalks, and Bicycles--Scott Carter, Mike Shiflett
			(5)
      f)  Public Spaces and Environmental Issues-- Deb Hawkins
			(5)

9)   Old Business
      a)  School Board Candidates Forum Recap - Scott Carter, John Martin,
Dick Ford 		(5)
      b)  Mayor’s Task Force on Poverty - Scott Carter, Mike Shiflett,
DeDreana Freeman		(5)

10)   New Business
      a)  Duke Belt Line Project Letter of Support from INC Exec - Scott
Carter			(5 minutes)

11)   Neighborhood Reports and Announcements
(15 minutes)

12)   Adjournment

(See attached file: INC Agenda 2014-04-29.doc)