[Durham INC] Call for Agenda Items for the May 27 INC meeting

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Wed May 21 09:59:02 EDT 2014

Hello INC Delegates,

Our May monthly INC Delegates meeting is next Tuesday, May 27, at 7 pm.  If
you have items for the agenda, please let me know by the end of this week
(Friday 5/23).

At this point, we have the following topic penciled in on the agenda:
- Presentation on Durham Community Health Assessment, by Erika Samoff,
Coordinator for the Partnership for a Healthy Durham

Let me know if you have other agenda requests.   Committee chairs, let me
know if you need more than a few minutes for your committee status report.

Thanks.

Scott Carter, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham