[Durham INC] Holler Farm Organic Vegetable Stand -Friday's 4-7:30 pm Help spread the Word .

Hillary Honig Ensminger hbeans at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 24 13:55:15 EDT 2014

Hi Friends -

I am so proud of my daughter Erika who has dedicated her energy to making Holler Farms a successful urban organic farm in  inner Durham.

Please support her efforts       ..get the word out about t this new   vegetable stand and buy some delicious fresh vegetables .Info below .

Thanks

Hilary

HOLLER FARMS
FRESH ORGANIC FOOD STAND

KICK OFF OF

Get great fresh food and canned GOODS!!!!!

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL urban SUSTAINABL HOMESTEADING farms

HELP GET the word out -Share with others

WHEN: EVERY FRIDAY

4:00-7:30 pm

starting June 27 th

 WHERE:  1002 Hazel St.-

- Corner of Hazel and S. Canon

- 15% discount for Cleveland /Holoway residents

MORE INFO: 919-599-0905