[Durham INC] INC now on Facebook - click & like, photo contest!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:14:58 EDT 2014

Dear INC list members: INC now has a home on Facebook - but we need your
help!

We now have all our basic information and presence set up.BUT, we have no
photos to grace our page!

So, we are having a little 'contest' of sorts. No big prizes.but a big thank
you and a prominent showcasing of your photographic abilities!

If you have any great pictures of past INC meetings, events, activities,
cool pics of community spirit in Durham, or ones showing Durham's beauty
past or present, please consider sending them via message button at our FB
page.

We will post all that we receive, and let the one(s) with the most likes
grace our profile and cover page for the remainder of the year!

If there are many to choose from, we will rotate the top handful of
vote-getters over the next few months, starting with the top 'liked'
selection.

Thanks and be sure to stop by the page (or set to 'follow' us) for news,
meeting dates, and info on community happenings around Durham!

https://www.facebook.com/InterNeighborhoodCouncilDurham/info

Regards,

Debra Hawkins,

INC Outreach Committee