[Durham INC] FW: Notice for TC1400002 for September 9, 2014, Planning Commission

Don Moffitt don.moffitt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:49:41 EDT 2014

One example is the Wendy's on Hillsborough Road. It's IL, adjacent to I
(which is, I think, the only circumstance when the reduced buffer would
kick in). Wendy's wants to build a new restaurant but the currently
required buffers take much of the site.

I understand that staff is working on a review and modifications to buffer
rules, but this is viewed as an interim patch.

Don