[Durham INC] FW: Notice for TC1400002 for September 9, 2014, Planning Commission

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 09:00:42 EDT 2014

I am concerned about 'modifications to the buffer requirements' - does this mean staff is working on reducing buffer protections?

Given all the piece-meal changes over the years and the resulting developments, which were not supposed to exist as they are if they followed the UDO and Comp Plan initially devised by citizens and developers,

I think that a complete overhaul of  the UDO and Comp plan needs to be done (with citizens involved) and that the resulting documents need to be adhered to and not altered piecemeal for development interests moving forward.

(don't know why things started being italicized all of a sudden)

Melissa (Rooney)