[Durham INC] Press Release 2: September 25th, Improv Percolator at The Common Ground Theatre

Goldstein, Alan AGoldstein at EMSL.com
Sun Aug 31 07:21:48 EDT 2014

For immediate release. Two photos attached. If you need more information please call me at 919-280-3791<tel:336-430-7661>. Thanks very much!
Alan Goldstein
Photo Credits:
All Play1-Abby Karp (in photo from bottom left clockwise are Regina Bartolone, Sharon Eisner, Stephen Scott and Abby Karp)
Diversity Training 2-Michelle Corbitt (in photo from left to right are Wafeeq Zarif, Jonny Waldes, Ronnie Ansley, Danni Boisvert, Amy Sawyers, and Michelle Corbitt)

Awesome Team Productions presents The Improv Percolator, a showcase for local Improv students and teams.  Our upcoming show includes four local teams presenting a mix of long and short form comedy Improv.  Join us for an evening with The Tree Huggers Guild, Diversity Training, All Play, and special guests, FatMouth Improv.  8:00 pm on Thursday, September 25th, at the Common Ground Theatre. Tickets for the show are $12 plus sales tax and available online at Brown Paper Tickets or through the Common Ground Theatre box office at (919) 384-7817. For directions and more information, visit www.cgtheatre.com<http://www.cgtheatre.com/>.

Quick Reference:

WHAT: Improv Percolator Showcase
WHEN: Thursday, September 25th  (8:00 pm)
WHERE: Common Ground Theatre, 4815B Hillsborough Road, Durham NC 27705,
WEBSITE: www.cgtheatre.com
TICKETS: (919) 384-7817, $12 + tax
PRESS CONTACT: Devra Thomas, (919) 384-7817, email: devra at cgtheatre.com<mailto:devra at cgtheatre.com> or Alan Goldstein, (919) 280-3791, email: algoldstein86 at gmail.com