[Durham INC] Delegates Meeting Agenda 1/27 -- VERY LATE

Philip Azar pazar at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 17:46:21 EST 2015

Hello INC Delegates,

Below is the agenda for our January INC Delegates meeting.  The meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 27th, at 7:00pm.  As usual, we will meet at the Neighborhood Improvement Services Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building #2, Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main St.  Any interested citizen is welcome to attend.  Please print out a copy of the agenda and bring it with you.

If anyone has any requests for last minute additions or changes to the agenda, please let me know.

Philip Azar, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

_______________________

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
Delegates’ Meeting
January 27th, 2015

AGENDA

1)   Welcome and Introductions – Philip Azar (5 minutes)

2)   Adjustments to Agenda  – (2 minutes)

3)   Approval of Minutes – (3 minutes)

4)   Treasurer’s Report – Susan Sewell (2 minutes)

5)   Guest Presentation --High speed internet options, concerns and developments, Elise Kohn, North Carolina Next Generation Network (NCNGN) (45 minutes)
      More information regarding the group can be found here:  http://ncngn.net/.  Note:  In order to allow more time for the presentation and give the speaker flexibility regarding later commitment, agenda may be adjusted to have presentation a little earlier.

6)   Committee Reports (30 minutes)
	a)   Parks, Public Spaces and Environmental Issues – Debra Hawkins	 (5 minutes)
	b)   Zoning and Development –  Dolly Fehrenbacher (10 minutes)
	c)   Hero Awards -- Bill Anderson, Mike Shifflett, Tom Miller, DeDreana Freeman, others (10 minutes)
	d)   Communications -- Pakis Bessias (5 minutes)
	e)    Other

7)   Old Business

8)   New Business

9)   Neighborhood Reports and Announcements  (As needed)

10)   Adjourn