[Durham INC] Durham Mardi Gras UPDATE: Krewes and Weather

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:36:05 EST 2015

***Please Cross Post ***

By now, most of you have seen the forecast.  So have we. Mardi Gras AFTER-PARTY Status: As long as there is power and the bands and venue staff can make it, the show(s) for the Mardi Gras after-party downtown will still go on, 8pm onwards @ Motorco, Fullsteam, The Pit, The Bar, Geer St. Garden and Cocoa Cinnamon.

Mardi Gras PARADE: Please remember to to register your krewe <http://www.durhammardigras.com/register-a-krewe/> /sign waiver if you have not already done so. The parade will depend on all of you – feathers are not a huge fan of rain but beads can take it!

We will be keeping an eye on weather developments and a Parade step-off decision will be made by 5pm on Tuesday <x-apple-data-detectors://5>  – Safety is important- please know that we are working on alternatives if we must defer on parading. We will send out our information through Facebook, Twitter and email (see below links) so stay tuned!

 Laissez les Bull Temps Rouler!

--
http://www.durhammardigras.com/
FB: Durham Mardi Gras