[Durham INC] Tommorrow: support Bull City Cider, bargain pints & moving house funder!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:15:23 EST 2015

Heads up to all who like BCCW's fine gluten-free beverages, and enterprise!

KICKSTARTER LAUNCH PARTY ($1 OFF Pints &  <https://www.facebook.com/bullcitystfood> Bull City Street Food joining from 5-10) - Saturday (11am-11pm)

As some of you might know, the Durham PD is moving their headquarters to our current location & have bought the entire block! We're being forced to move the Cider Bar and Production Facility to a new spot...

We built this bar for you guys, we craft these delicious ciders for you guys, and have come a long way because of you guys...but now we NEED YOUR HELP more than ever!

Join us TOMORROW (Ciderday) to help KICKSTART THE BULL 2015!!  <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/grabtheapples?source=feed_text&story_id=1005311932830994> ‪#‎grabtheapples  <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/drinkthebull?source=feed_text&story_id=1005311932830994> ‪#‎drinkthebull

www.bullcityciderworks.com

on FB: https://www.facebook.com/BullCityCiderworks?fref=photo