[Durham INC] Parkwood invites neighbors to COP interest meeting April 25th at 10am

Parkwood HOA pa.office at parkwoodnc.org
Fri Apr 24 08:49:33 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's Citizen Observer Patrol interest meeting at
the Parkwood Volunteer Fire Department, 1409 Seaton Road, Durham, 27713.

To answer a couple of questions we've received:

COP volunteers are not allowed to carry firearms on patrol, even if they
have personal firearms and CCW permits. No firearms.

Any Durham county resident is eligible to participate in the COP program,
not just city of Durham residents.

More information:

http://parkwoodnews.blogspot.com/2015/03/south-durham-residents-invited-to.h
tml