[Durham INC] Charter School Data

Jose Sandoval sandoval.jm11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:33:03 EDT 2015

Richard,

I visited the website you referred. I could not find any information on the
issue of reduced and free lunches which I used in my presentation as a
proxy to establish of poverty among Hispanic families with children in the
Durham Public Schools. Don made the question specifically on whether or not
Chartered Schools report this information. I could not find it, as I said
during the presentation.

They produced a two page report with information on enrollment, science
courses, teachers and EOG scores. Information on reduced or free lunch is
not available.

José Miguel Sandoval
3 Barkridge Court
Durham NC