[Durham INC] Yard Waste Carts

John Dagenhart jdag at clappresearch.com
Tue May 26 14:11:07 EDT 2015

Myers: I have the same problem with this plan from the City.  If they need
to charge more for the service that's one thing. Let's take a hard look at
that.

But please don't tell me you're going to charge me rent for something I've
already paid for.

John Dagenhart, PE

President

Dagenhart Consulting Services,PC and