[Durham INC] 15/501 Diet

Reyn Bowman reynbowman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:26:58 EDT 2015

I agree but I also know how hard transitions such as this are on small
businesses due to disruptions.  It isn't the end result that is costly but
getting there.

Hillandale improvements a few years ago killed a lot of businesses and
others are just beginning to recoup.

Anything the city can do to minimize disruption during the transition is
crucial.

--
Reyn Bowman
2203 Shoreham St