[Durham INC] Ideas Needed on City's Stormwater & GIS Services Web Page

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Thu Jun 11 16:10:09 EDT 2015

Are stormwater issues important to you? Do you have ideas on how we can improve the City of Durham Stormwater & GIS Services Web page? If you answered "Yes!" to either of those questions, we want to hear from you! Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTTTYH7 by June 17 and take our quick survey to help us improve our Web page to better serve you. Thank you!

Emily Rhode
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
Public Works Department Stormwater & GIS Services Division, City of Durham
(919) 560-4326, ext. 30295
Emily.Rhode at DurhamNC.gov<mailto:Emily.Rhode at DurhamNC.gov>
www.DurhamNC.gov/Stormwater<http://www.DurhamNC.gov/Stormwater>
www.Facebook.com/DurhamNCStormwater<http://www.Facebook.com/DurhamNCStormwater>
@DurhamStormH2O<http://www.twitter.com/DurhamStormH2O>