[Durham INC] FW: Durham Brownfields Assessment Project Information

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:23:26 EDT 2015

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 16:47:30 -0400
From: mlambco51 at aol.com
To: pats1717 at hotmail.com
Subject: Durham Brownfields Assessment Project Information

Hi Pat,

This is Marion Lamberth. I gave a brief presentation and passed out Brownfields FAQ's Sheet during the July 28, 2015 InterNeighborhood Council (INC) Delegates' meeting.

I promised to send contact information regarding the Durham Brownfields Assessment Project for email listserve distribution within the INC network.

I apologize for not contacting you sooner. I was trying to wait for approval of the draft brochure that I submitted to the City Brownfields project manager before sending anything else. I haven't received approval yet, so I am sending you this PowerPoint instead.

Please distribute.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in helping me spread the word about the Durham Brownfields Assessment Project, I look forward to a favorable response.

Sincerely,

Marion J. Lamberth

Community Liaison

City of Durham Brownfields Assessment Project

Mid-Atlantic Associates, Inc.

(919) 667-8277