[Durham INC] FW: List of Potential Planning Projects

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:02:08 EST 2015

As discussed at this week's delegate meeting, Durham City/County Planning is deciding what projects to take on next year.  Mr. Cain needs feedback before our next delegate meeting (by mid-January).  The attached is one list of things they might do (the great wish list from the Comprehensive Plan).  I think that if individual neighborhoods discuss and decide on some work items that are important to them (on this list or otherwise), that will carry quite a bit of weight.
Regards, pat