[Durham INC] The case against historic districts

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:41:37 EST 2016

The logic is flawed. We pass laws all the time that create rules about what people can and cannot do.  We have anti drug laws, laws that regulate alcohol sales, etc.  And those are as much about personal freedom as property laws. No one got my permission to prevent me from growing marijuana for personal use for example. But the majority have imposed that. That's how democracy works.

--Joshua
-----
Sent from iPhone.  Please excuse brevity, typos, etc.