[Durham INC] Call for Agenda items

Simpson, Kimberly ksimpson at dconc.gov
Tue Feb 23 09:16:11 EST 2016

DeDreana;

I am confirming that I will be on your calendar to speak on March 22, 2016 at 7 pm.  I will have two other staff members attending with me.   Please confirm the amount of time we will have to speak so we can put together information that will be helpful for your group and be respectful of their time.   If you would like to gather a group of questions prior to the meeting and submit, we will be prepared to respond accordingly.   We have found this to be very helpful in previous meetings.

Again, I apologize for this not getting our my calendar as Ryan and I don’t recall a date was set at the last meeting.  We greatly appreciate you allowing us to come back and speak.   If I need to bring AV equipment please let me know in advance so I can be sure to have this ready and set up prior to 7 pm.

Kimberly H. Simpson | Tax Administrator

[DCO Official_Tax Administration]

200 East Main Street, 1st Floor
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Office (919) 560-0306   |   Fax (919) 328-6175
Ksimpson at dconc.gov<mailto:Ksimpson at dconc.gov>