[Durham INC] Durham Roots Farmer's Market at Northgate

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 18:25:15 EDT 2016

Does anyone know why more Durham vendors aren't sell at the Central Park market?
Just seems like a lot of vendors outside of Durham and very few that actually call Durham home.
And I know there is a lot of local Durham produce out there…
Interested in any info in this regard.
Melissa (Rooney)

www.melissarooneywriting.com <http://www.melissarooneywriting.com/>