[Durham INC] This Sat, 9-3: UNC Science Expo (FREE hands-on street festival sponsored by Morehead Planetarium)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:00:06 EDT 2016

This Saturday on Cameron Avenue (from 9 to 3) in Chapel Hill, join me and many other UNC students, alumni and staff at the family-focused, hands-on UNC Science Expo sponsored by Morehead Planetarium:
http://moreheadplanetarium.org/programs/special-activities/unc-science-expo <http://moreheadplanetarium.org/programs/special-activities/unc-science-expo>

Cameron is closed for this free, street-festival-style event, which features a solar-powered stage and live entertainment. And note: Anyone who attends the Science Expo gets free tickets for the family-friendly improv show "Wildcard” at DSI (http://www.dsicomedytheater.com <http://l.facebook.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dsicomedytheater.com%2F&e=ATPn2hX3Dz-xReY7o8aEH4hvd9aFCI6tmPwiYcXftl1iXlg9ME_PmJZ-o5-QBCry>).

I think this is such a great educational and family opportunity for everyone (of all ages) in the Triangle. I am sure you won’t regret attending.

XO
Melissa (Rooney)